Vacancy Research Internship: Find out how to defeat the Ugandan dictator
Deadline application: 31 December 2022
Are you a student with affinity for intelligence, peace & conflict and Africa? Do you love to solve complex problems? Then Sankara Revolutions offers you an exciting research internship. Your mission will be challenging and crucial: How can we defeat the dictatorship in Uganda, led by dictator Yoweri Museveni.
During your research internship you will study the Ugandan dictatorship and it’s main actors thoroughly. On a weekly basis you will report to your internship supervisor that gives you guidance and feedback in your search.
Your research findings will be communicated regularly to multiple active activist networks in Uganda and it’s global diaspora, to more efficiently fight the Ugandan dictatorship with nonviolent methods.
In strategy there are 3 main principles to win a conflict: know yourself, know your enemy, dislocate your enemy.
Your main purpose is to contribute to knowing the enemy.
- Full-time focus
- Affinity, roots or experience in Africa
- You dislike dictatorships
- You are intrigued in how to defeat dictatorships
- You are open to learning about nonviolence (Gandhi, Martin Luther King etc.)
What we offer
- Super relevant research mission
- The opportunity to gather information to help defeat an African dictator for your study
- Supervised by strategist of peaceful revolutions in Africa (you will become an expert in revolution, strategy and nonviolence)
- Opportunity that your research will be actually implemented in real life
- Flexibility of nomad lifestyle by working online
Interested? Then mail to founder Erik van der Zanden on firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 December 2022.